The following is the State of New York’s charges against Chicago, Illinois resident Kevin McCallister. The charges are assault & battery in the 1st, and the attempted murder of Harry Lyme and Marvin Merchants on the night of December 24th, 1992. Additional charges include: breaking & entering and destruction of property at the residence of Rob McCallister, credit card theft, credit card fraud, boarding a flight without a proper boarding pass, and false impersonation.
Tag Archives: Home Alone
So, I did a whole Top 10 Christmas movies list last year, but after re-watching most of them this year, and finally seeing Its A Wonderful Life all the way from beginning to end, I decided I must redo the list. I’ll add some video this time to spruce things up (some of which contain explicit language, AND you can probably guess which ones) –
Decided to make a top ten favourite Christmas movies list. I don’t necessarily think these are the “best” Christmas movies of all-time, they are just the ones I really enjoy and watch each year in December. So, here we go:
1. A Christmas Story – Yes, I watch it multiple times during TNT’s annual 24 hour merry-thon, and if you don’t the Terrorists have won.
2. Home Alone – I still cringe when Harry grabs the hot door knob and burns an ‘M’ into his hand, and when Marv slips on the ice leading to him falling down the steps to the basement.
3. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – Chevy Chase right at the end of his funny years (Caddyshack in 1980 thru Nothing but Trouble in 1991, Christmas Vacation was 1989)
4. Scrooged – My favorite adaptation of Dicken’s A Christmas Carol. Bill Murray is perfect for the Scrooge character.
5. Gremlins – Keep it out of daylight, never get it wet, and never ever feed it after midnight
6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas – “Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Grinch had a wonderful, awful idea.”
7. A Charlie Brown Christmas – I get all my holiday decorating ideas from Snoopy
8. Bad Santa – Billy Bob Thorton should ONLY play characters that are drunk and around children
9. Elf – They had me at ‘Will Ferrell in an elf suit’
10. Die Hard – Yes, its a Christmas movie. Also, it introduced my to Run DMC’s song Christmas in Hollis.